Nutritional guide through healthy and happy pregnancy
For each women life stage, it is important for her to choose a healthy and balanced menu.
But if you prepare your body for pregnancy, this is the most important time to eat nutritious and healthy meals. Despite the fact that there is a lot to do in preparation for a baby, like moving to an area like codrington barrie as it’s child friendly, your diet needs to be your priority. As your diet can have a direct impact on the baby’s health, it’s important that people take this seriously. The child requires the mother to be eating healthily in order to support the baby’s development. A healthy menu should prevent the baby from encountering any issues whilst developing, making it all worth it in the end. If you’re concerned about your baby’s development, you might want to get a portable ultrasound from Butterfly Network to ensure you can check on your baby whenever you’d like. This will allow you to see whether your child is healthy or not, reassuring you that you’re doing all the right things to support your child.
Your diet will help you to better deal with physiological and psychological changes during pregnancy and better meet the child’s needs during breastfeeding and the needs of your own body during the first weeks of motherhood. In this period it is very important to choose healthy nutrients and optimum nutrition because what you eat from now will be your baby’s food!
So this guide will take you through the 3 trimesters of pregnancy, where you will learn important things about food and its nutrients and learn how to create a healthy lifestyle that will greatly help you to enjoy these unforgettable moments of your life. From now on, you will know how to improve not only your health but also your baby health.
How to deal with morning sickness
Probably the first thing that every woman associates with this period is morning sickness. Why does some woman do not tolerate some kind of food and feel nauseous?
The body of a woman passes through an unusual period – there are many hormonal changes, and also in the body, there is an embryo that contains the father’s genes. The embryo also now takes food and fluid through the placenta and thus consumes maternal supplies, while her body tries to refuse food. As a result of this nausea occurs that can be caused by the very thought or view of some food. Although nausea can be quite annoying, the good news comes from the University of Buffalo, where it has been concluded that nausea during pregnancy can reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Namely, it is assumed that the same hormones that cause nausea may have a protective role in breast cancer.
By pregnancy nausea is considered the one that appears in the morning, but this disadvantage for most future mothers can also occur at any other time of the day.
Here’s what helps:
- It is important not to deprive flow of vital nutrients for yourself or for the fetus, therefore it is recommended that you eat now smaller but more frequent meals.
- Along the bed, hold some biscuits, the best dry cracker, and eat one or two before you get up.
- The smell of fresh green lime can stop nausea. When it is very painful, cut the lime and breathe in its smell.
- Ginger tea helps. Grate the root of ginger or cut into thinned pieces and pour boiling water over.
- Lentil – a low glycemic index legume – is the best for a healthy diet. Dip it in water for at least an hour before cooking, and then prepare the stew. Eat two to three meals a day.
- Almonds are ideal as snacks because they also contain healthy fats and proteins, they are rich in vitamin B, and you can always carry with them wherever you are. From almonds, you can make and shake that you can drink by letting them stand in water for at least 12 hours, mix them and add a banana.
- Avoid oily and foods fried in deep fat!
- Sour flavor, for example, lemon, helps with nausea. When you feel nauseous, put a piece of lemon in your mouth. It can also help a small sip of water into which you have added a teaspoon of homemade apple vinegar.
- If the food smell is irritating you while cooking, ask someone in your family to cook for you – it’s important to keep in touch with vital nutrients.
- Stress should now be reduced to a minimum. Try to relax – drop a few drops of lavender essential oil on the cushion for a deeper and relaxed dream.
- A study by doctors from Liverpool University, which included women from 21 countries, suggests that nausea is closely related to our dietary habits. They found that among women who come from countries where the intake of artificial sweeteners, sugar, caffeine, meat, and milk the nausea is more emphasized, compared to women from countries where legumes and grains are more consumed. This research seems to support a new premise that nausea is the body’s tool that releases potentially harmful substances.