Discover the benefits of drinking melted water
We reveal a simple but effective way of treatment – by using melted ice water repair the thyroid condition.Melted water has different structure than plain water, it is similar to the structure of the protoplasm cells. It also rejuvenates the body, helps with headaches, hypertension and obesity .But most important of all it normalizes the work of the thyroid glands.
Autoimmune thyroiditis is a thyroid inflammation caused by an interruption of the immune system, which results in the creation of antibodies that attack its the cells of the thyroid gland. The disease can develop in three directions: as a euthyroid (thyroid hormone levels remain normal), hypothyroidism (reduced) and hyperthyroidism (elevated).
Treatment of thyroid glands should be started immediately, firstly with body detoxification, since the disease occurs by the accumulation of toxic substances in the lymph, which can not be cleaned by its selves.
Secret of the melted water
Except for the treatment of thyroid gland, melted ice water is used since ancient times by the Russians to treat migraines, colds, and allergies.
What is melted ice water
The melted water (ice), is ideal liquid for cleaning the body and establishing a normal metabolism. Under the influence of high-quality and structured pure water obtained in this way, cells of the thyroid gland start to function regularly, as well as their intercellular fluid. Simply put, melted ice water flushes the toxins and helps in thyroid gland treatment.
How to make melted ice water
Put a bowl filled with plain running water, preferably filtered in the freezer. For an hour or two, you will see the first ice crust. Put back the ice crust in the freezer, and the remaining water freeze again. When the remaining water becomes ice (about 2/3 of her), the remaining water spill out of the bowl. All the ice that came from both tours freezing, remove from the freezer and let it melt at room temperature (no heating!). The resulting liquid is exactly what your body needs.
Gradually introduce the defrosted water in the daily menu, primarily for the organism to adapt to clean liquid without any additional minerals. Start with half a cup a day and gradually add the melted water while it reaches a full glass.
When you reach full glass, increase the dose to three times a day. Melted ice water drink at noon, half an hour before lunch. If you feel a little bit nauseous, it is a symptom that your system cannot eliminate all harmful deposits dissolved in the melted ice water. If these symptoms occur, you should reduce the dose, and when nausea disappears completely, start to gradually increase the liquid intake again. If you are nauseous and think that can not endure, replace the melted water with vegetable juice – then you will not only clean up the thyroid gland but also the entire body.
Important rule-melted water should be drunk immediately after the defrost when the temperature is about 10 degrees C (50 degrees F)
Adequate substitutes for healthy thyroid
In the evening, leave beets, carrots, and celery at room temperature. The ratio of the ingredients is 1: 3: 1, and if you want you can add the apples. In the morning clean the vegetables and wash it in warm water and put through the juicer. In the juice add a teaspoon of olive oil or other desired vegetable oil.
Take one and a half of tablespoon of juice per day and gradually increase the dose to the volume of one glass. Drink juice on an empty stomach in the afternoon, half an hour before a meal.
Flax seed tea
If you are unable to make a fresh squeezed juice to clean the thyroid gland and the whole organism make a tea from flax seed. Put five tablespoons of flax seed in a liter (2.1 pints) of boiling water and cook on low heat for ten minutes. Take half a cup of hot tea, five times a day. NOTE: If you have colitis, holecipitis, pancreatitis, and if you have gallstones or bladder stones flax seed tea should not be used.
Medical herbs for healthy thyroid
Take 10 g (0.35oz) of each of the herbs: mint, dandelion root, flax seed, chamomile, pear crust, alexandrian senna, heart nettle, and kaloper. The mixture put in a cup of boiling water and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes. During the day, drink the entire quantity of tea in small sips.
Benefits of drinking melted water
1. Improved Hydration: Drinking melted water helps to keep your body hydrated, as it is able to quickly absorb into your system. This helps to improve your overall health and wellbeing, as it ensures that your body has enough water to function properly.
2. Reduced Risk of Dehydration: Dehydration can lead to a number of health issues, from headaches to fatigue. By drinking melted water, you can reduce the risk of dehydration and the associated health problems.
3. Improved Digestion: Melted water helps to improve digestion, as it is easily absorbed into the body. This helps to ensure that all your body’s processes are running smoothly, and can reduce the risk of constipation and other digestive issues.
4. Improved Skin Health: Melted water helps to keep your skin hydrated, which can help reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging. It can also help to reduce acne and other skin problems.
5. Improved Metabolism: Drinking melted water can help to improve your metabolism, as it helps to transport nutrients and oxygen through your body. This can help to reduce fatigue and improve your overall energy levels.
6. Improved Detoxification: Melted water helps to flush out toxins from your body and improve your overall health. This can help to reduce the risk of chronic illnesses, such as cancer and heart disease.
Pin Us On Pinterest
Related: 4 Grapefruit Juice Health Benefits