Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- one head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- salt and pepper
- sour cream
- 50grams or 1.8 oz of pumpkin seeds
- fresh chives
- Clean the cauliflower from the leaves and wash it, but make sure that the head remains intact. Place cauliflower in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Boil for about 10 minutes until just tenders. Drain the water and let it cool. Trim into small size florets and put into a salad bowl.
- For dressing mix, a pinch of sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and sour cream, add over the cauliflower and stir the ingredients.
- Garnish it with pumpkin seeds and chopped fresh chives.