Avocado and Cucumber Salad
The time is right for a light, refreshing meal-salad, a salad with avocado and cucumber is a perfect fusion of continental and exotic flavors in which you will no doubt enjoy the warm days of spring.
Avocado and cucumber salad for two persons:
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 large avocado
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small pepperoni
- 2 stalks of celery
- juice of a half lemon
- 250 grams or (0.55 lbs) of thick Greek yogurt or sour cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- finely chopped mint leaves for decoration
- Wash all vegetables, except the avocado, finely chop and put them into a larger container.
- Cut in half the avocado and, then cut the inside into small cubes and drizzle with lemon juice and add in the container with the rest of the vegetables.
- Season the ingredients with salt and freshly ground pepper and add the sour cream. Mix everything lightly, decorate with the mint leaves and serve well chilled.