Ham and cheese omelette muffins
Ingredients for 12 muffins:
- 9 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1 teaspoon of Oil
- Diced tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (340°F). Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs and put the milk and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan, cook up your favorite omelet ingredients. I chose onion-sand diced ham.
- Mix the eggs with the fried ingredients and put the grated cheese, and pour in the egg mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, take out of the oven let it cool for a few minutes and top the muffins with diced tomatoes and serve.