Strawberries – Lemon Drink Recipe
Strawberries belong to the healthiest foods in general and they are extremely rich in nutrients, fiber, potassium, folic acid. Lemon is detoxifying, but is also bursting with antioxidants and cancer fighting compounds making them a powerful superfood strawberry-lemon summer drink that anyone can add to their diet. Enjoy this drink
- 2-3 strawberries
- Lemon juice (or lime)
- 30 ml or 1 us fl oz syrup
- a little mint (or basil)
- 35-40 ml or 1.2-1.5 us fl oz mineral water
- To make the syrup, use 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar, boil them in a small bowl and stir until the sugar is melted.
- Cool it and then use it for the cocktail.
- Blend the strawberries, lime juice and syrup.
- Add mint leaves and continue blending.
- Pour the blended mixture in a glass and add ice. Finally add mineral water, strawberry and mint for decoration.