Radish Salad Recipe
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 10 pieces of red radish
- 250 ml or 8.5 us fl. oz sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Wash the radish and cut them into thin slices and place them in a bowl. Put salt and white pepper and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Make a dressing of a sour cream, oil, lemon juice and garlic and pour the mixture over the chopped radishes, don`t mix the salad just spread the dressing.
- Garnish with a little chopped parsley. This salad is perfect with all eat dishes.