Cheesecake With White Chocolate
This dessert is also smooth, creamy, crunchy and juicy and is ideal for holiday dinners and special occasions. With addition of fruit becomes fresh and gorgeous.
- 200 (grams or 7 oz) grind biscuits
- 85 (grams or 3 oz) butter
- 450 grams or 1 lbs white chocolate
- 280 (ml or 6.8 us fl oz) cream
- 400 (grams or 14 oz) cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
Preparation time 80min; Servings for 10persons
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan over stove on a low heat melt the butter. And stir in the ground biscuits and mixed together.
- The bottom of the round baking pan with removable bottom (diameter 23 cm) lightly grease with butter and lined with baking paper and pour the biscuits with butter and press tightly to make even and thick cookie base and bake for 10 minutes.(Note:the outer side of the pan coat with one or two layers of aluminum foil to become waterproof after removing from the oven and continue to step 6)
- Chop (400g.of chocolate) the white chocolate and pour into pan. Put the cream in the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted and the ingredients blend (it must not boil cook on low heat) and to obtain a completely smooth chocolate mixture.
- Cream cheese pour into a bowl. Add eggs and vanilla aroma, and with electric mixer mix well. Put the egg mixture into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- The mixture of chocolate and cheese pour on chilled cookie base. Place the cake pan in a larger rectangular baking pan, filled with boiling water up to a half. Bake the cake in preheated oven for 1 hour. When baked, the oven is turned off; put the oven door half open and allow the cake in the oven to slowly cool for 1 to 2 hours.
- Carefully remove the aluminum film and cool the cake in refrigerator.
- Prepared dessert cut into any large pieces, served on plates and serve. Serve with any fruit sauce or cooked (baked) fruit that you desire.