Simple pineapple breakfast recipe
I’m writing this recipe, because I just really love combining raw healthy fruits and nuts that can supply our body with all necessary daily needs of vitamins, and minerals. This is a raw sample breakfast recipe and is combine with:
1. Pineapple which also removes toxins from the bloodstream and therefore reduces skin infections.
2. Tangerine that is good source of vitamin C, folate, and beta-carotene.
3. Nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, pine nuts) are an excellent source of vitamin E, which is in the mail brain fuel that affects our intellectual abilities. Zinc is an important mineral that these foods are rich, and affect cognitive abilities.
4. Pomegranate is not only attractive to look and taste, but it also applies to fruit with exceptional healing effects. Juicy seeds of pomegranate slow down aging, stop the spread of cancer, improve heart health, while the pomegranate has low energy value and is rich in nutrients. 5.
5. Bananas are high in potassium and pectin, a form of fiber, they can also be a good way to get magnesium and vitamins C and B6.
• ½ Pineapple
• 3 Tangerines
• 1 Pomegranate
• 1 Banana
• (60 g. or 2 oz.) of raw walnut
• (60 g. or 2 oz.) of raw almonds
• (60 g. or 2 oz.) of raw hazelnuts
This is how I have arrange them.