Raspberries – Peach Refreshing Drink Recipe
- 1 handful of raspberries
- 1 peach
- a few mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon honey
- crushed ice cubes
- 170 ml. or 5,7 us fl oz coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- Wash the fruit.
- Peel the banana and mash it with fork.
- Put all ingredients in a blender (milk, banana, raspberries, ice, honey, vanilla sugar) and mix until you get a frothy mixture.
- If necessary, add more water or ice.
- Pour into tall glasses, garnish with peach and leave in the fridge to cool.