Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 6 bigger potatoes onions
- 1 chopped red onion
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice
- 50 grams or 1.76 oz feta cheese chopped in cubes
- salt and pepper
- Wash the potatoes and put them in a larger pot with the peel and cover with cold water and leave them on a stove to boil. The potatoes should be well boiled and the time depends from the sizes of the potatoes, so try with the fork, an hour should be enough.
- When potatoes are cooked drain the water and let them cool. Peel them and chop in square pieces.
- Put over chopped onion and feta cheese and mix lightly. Wisc the oil, salt, pepper, vinegar and pour over the salad and stir lightly again. On top put few pieces of parsley flowers.