Omelet with ham and cheese
Ingredients for 2 person:
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of white flour
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- ½ liter or 17 us fl oz of milk
- about 6 slices of ham
- about 6 slices of cheese
- 50grams or 1.76 oz of chopped black olives
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Whisk the flour and milk, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper in a separate container and join the two mixtures.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (340°F). Spray the baking tin with cooking spray. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and bake for twelve minutes until the mixture hardens.
- Take out of the oven fill with ham, olives and tomatoes and on the top put the slices of cheese on the half of the eggs and flip over.