Hot Chocolate Drink Recipe
Hot chocolate is an absolutely gorgeous drink recipe with milk, cocoa, and brown sugar. Sometimes the most simple of things are the best to enjoy anytime when you are in the mood for hot chocolate.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- Chocolate powder
- 0, 75 liters or 25 us fl oz of milk
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 200 grams or .45 lbs sour cream
- 50 grams or .12 lbs butter
- 1 grated orange peel
- In a stirring bowl put brown sugar, cream, milk and grated orange peel, and mix it with a mixer.
- Then put the mixture in a cooking pan and cook it until boiling, and leave it to boil for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, add cocoa powder and butter and wait for it to melt, and then mix it well.
- Put in a glass cup and on top add chocolate powder.
- Serve while warm.