Grilled zucchini salad with garlic and parsley
Why not take a break from the usual leafy green salads, and dig into a plateful of zucchini. One of my greatest joys is making vegetables taste good especially when I made a tasty zucchini salad. it’s time to prepare the grill (or grill pan) for these crisp-tender zucchini rounds. This is a beautiful and simple side dish, but also a healthy one that can be served with any main dish.
(servings 2-4 persons)
- 2-3 zucchini medium size 15 to 25 cm (6 to 10 in)
- 8 cloves of garlic
- ½ stalk of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 6-8 tablespoons vinegar
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash and the zucchini and slice it into circles.
- Prepare the grill or grill pan.
- Add zucchini in a single layer and grill until charred on both sides and just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes per side on a grill (just make sure you don’t burn them too much).
- When they are ready remove them and place them in a bowl for serving.
- Chop the parsley and garlic, and mix them.
- In a separate container mix vinegar, salt, olive oil and stir well, and at the end pour a little water.
- Pour the mixture over the zucchini and sprinkle all over with little more garlic and parsley.
- Cover and leave in the fridge to cool and serve as a side dish to a main meal.
Related: Pepper Salad With Garlic And Parsley