Green salad with radish, cucumber, corn and garlic
This combination of green salad with radish, cucumber, corn and garlic is a very healthy and low-calorie meal which can be a delicious veggie dish, consumed as a side dish or if you are on a diet as a main dish.
It is simply prepared with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt. The recipe has plenty of room for improvisation so you can try to get the right combination and taste for you!
Ingredients: (servings 2-4 persons)
- 1 green salad medium size
- 1 cucumber
- 3-4 medium radish
- 1 cup of boiled corn
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6-8 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- Chop the green salad into the small pieces and place it in a large bowl;
- Peel and slice the cucumber into circles;
- Slice the radish into very thin circles;
- Boiled the corn first (Put the corn into a pot filled with boiling salted water and cover the pot and let the corn boiled for 10 minutes.) When the corn is ready put it in the salad bowl;
- Chop the garlic into the small pieces and put it in the bowl on the top;
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and mix it up good before serving.