Foods with a “negative calorie balance,” of course, do not exist.
But, there are foods that are used every day, and that in the process of digestion exhibit the effect of the negative balance in the body.
What is, in fact, negative calorie balance?
The answer is simple, when food requires that the body consumes more calories in the process of digestion before digesting itself. So, the body is forced to spend reserves in order to have energy to function normally. You can eat them in immense quantities, without any consequences because they don`t increase weight. In case you have problems with excess weight, include these foods into your diet, as you will be constantly satiated, without the desire to reach for high calorie meals, and therefore the excess fat in your body.
What are the foods with negative calorie balance?
Certain vegetables, fruits and herbs that are on the list of foods with negative calorie balance are extremely rich in vitamins and minerals. These foods increase the metabolism and the production of enzymes and thus trigger the body’s ability to consume fat.
- Celery is first on the list of low-calorie foods, because 100 g contains about 14 calories and the body for his digestion spends about 50 calories. Celery is rich in fiber and an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin B complex.
- Cucumber is a vegetable rich in fiber and an excellent driver of digestion, one cup has only 15 calories. It is rich in potassium and vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that reduces inflammation, but can easily satiate.
- Onions is known as a strong antioxidant. It contains water and dietary fiber, and thus speeds up the metabolism and lowers cholesterol.
- Tomato has about 22 calories and the body for its digestion consumes about 60 calories.It contains more than 90 percent water, and a small amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, and rich in vitamin C, B, E and K, and lycopene. It stimulates the secretion of water from the body, it is ideal for those who want to lose weight.
- Asparagus is extremely healthy food that also acts as a diuretic and expels excess water from the body. It contains only about 10 calories per piece, it is rich in vitamin C, B6, A, and riboflavin, fiber and magnesium.
- Broccoli contains 25 calories in 100gr., while the body of his digesting spends 80 calories. It is rich in vitamins and minerals, and because of its medicinal properties has been named the best ally in preventing cancer.
- Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A as well as dietary fiber, vitamin C and potassium. In addition, rich in natural sugar are an excellent way “sweetening” on a diet. About 100 g of fresh carrots contains 41 calories, and the body spends about 60 calories to digest it.
- Cabbage has only 20 calories in 100 grams, but to the body needs three times more calories to burn them. For cooked cabbage body will spend twice as much. It is an excellent source of vitamin C, beta carotene and vitamin A, as well as minerals.
- Grapefruit has only 32 calories in 100 grams and a body needs almost twice the amount to digest them. This healthy fruit is known ally in weight loss because it attacks the fat cells and is rich in vitamin C and B6, thiamine, riboflavin and fiber.
- Watermelon ,a cup of sliced watermelon contains about 80 calories, and although rich in natural sugar, the body still spends about 90 calories to digest it. It is rich in water and promotes the excretion of toxins from the body, and is an ideal dessert for those on a diet.
- Apple medium size contains about 100 calories. In addition, apples are an excellent choice of fruit for breakfast because they speed the metabolism. They are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, and therefore are excellent in lowering bad cholesterol.