Delicious Tomato Bruschetta – breakfast recipe
Beautiful recipe easy to make can be served as light breakfast or as an appetizer. With tomatoes, crusty bread, fresh herbs, rich flavorful olive oil, it is a classic Italian dish.
Preparation time 10min; Cook time 15 min; Servings for 4-6 persons
- 1 Loaf bread (baguette or Italian bread), cut diagonally, into 1−in slices(about 20 small slices)
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 Large Tomatoes; peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven at 450F (230°C).Toast the bread slices under the broiler until lightly browned. They will toast best at the top rack of your oven.
- Combine the garlic and olive oil and brush over one side of the bread.
- Spread the tomatoes over the bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil for about 30 seconds to heat the tomatoes. Sprinkle with basil and serve.