Chocolate Chestnut Brownie Cake
Beautiful chocolate chestnut brownie cake that deserves to be on a holiday table, indulge your-self with this sinful pleasure joined with a cup of hot cocoa.
- (200 grams or 7 oz) of dark chocolate
- (250 grams or 8.8 oz) butter
- 4 eggs
- (150 grams or 5.3 oz) of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- (100 grams or 3.5 oz) unsweetened chestnut puree
- (200 grams or 7 oz) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to (160 degrees Celsius or 320 degrees Fahrenheit). Use square baking pan with sides measuring (22 cm or 8.6 inch) greased with butter and lined with baking paper.
- Chop the chocolate and pour into pan. Put the butter in the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted and the ingredients blend and to obtain a completely smooth chocolate mixture.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, coffee and vanilla aroma. The mixture is stirred into the cooled melted chocolate and chestnut puree.
- In another bowl sift flour, salt, cocoa and baking powder. The ingredients mix well and stir in the chocolate-chestnut mixture.
- Put the dough on the baking sheet and bake for 40 to 50 minutes into a heated oven. If we the brownies to be soft and succulent, bake them until the dough on top has a thin crust, and the inside is still soft and wet.
- Chilled, if desired, pour the chocolate and cut into equal sized pieces or brownie, which is served on a plate or tray larger and serve.