Chia seed pudding with plum pear and pomegranate
Chia seed puddings will always be one of my favorite breakfasts on the go. This chia seed pudding with plum pear and pomegranate is packed with plant protein, healthy fats and fiber. Apart from being delicious thanks to the combination of the fruity flavor of the pears and pomegranate is also super filling because of the main ingredient chia seeds. The addition of the dry plum puree is just perfect and tastes wonderful.
Chia seed pudding is always a good idea for a great breakfast, but it can also be light and low-sugar dessert of mid-afternoon snack. The best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared in advance and keep it in a refrigerator or place it in a jar so that it can be easily transportable breakfast option.
Serving 4 persons
For the pudding:
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups soya milk
- 5.3 oz or (150 gr) dry soft plums
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- ½ tablespoon peanut butter
- 8 tablespoons soya milk
- 2 pears
- 1 pomegranate
- Soak 1 cup of chia seeds with 2 cups of milk and leave for 3 hours.
- Ideally you want to make this in advance so the chia seeds will have the time to absorb all the liquids. I prefer to make mine the night before, but 3 hours is enough too.
- Put the dry soft plums, the agave syrup, the peanut butter and the 8 tablespoons of milk in a blender and blend until the mixture is like a soft puree.
- Place the soaked chia seeds in a bowl and add the plum puree and mix all together.
- In a glass bows put the chia pudding.
- Sprinkle on top the pomegranate seeds.
- Wash and cut on cubes the pears and put over the pudding.
Pin Us On Pinterest
Related: Buckwheat Sour Cherry Vegan Pudding