Bean salad – one of many good recipes
Possibilities are endless this is one of many good recipes
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 200 grams or 7 ounces white beans
- 200 grams or 7 ounces black beans
- 1 stalk of celery
- 5 pieces of red radish
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- three white parts of leeks
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- a few leaves of celery
- salt ,pepper, oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice
- Boil the beans separately in a large pot. If you want the beans to boil faster add 1 tablespoon of oil in the water. Drain the beans and let them cool.
- Chop all the vegetables (the celery, the radish, the onion and the leeks) in smaller pieces, grind the carrot and mix them all together.
- Join the beans and the vegetables and season them with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar and mix well. Chop the parsley leafs and the celery leafs and sprinkle over the salad.